Disinfectant Cleaning for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Clean & Polish provides disinfectant cleaning services to remove the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from hard and soft surfaces in your facility. Our commitment to this task includes:
- Use of EPA REGISTERED industrial-strength disinfectants that are recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for COVID-19 cleanup.
- Proper handling and disposal of all bio-waste.
- Mitigation of risk to personnel through the use of CDC recommended functional personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Mitigation of risk of spread through the use of detailed personnel and equipment decontamination techniques when cleaning work is complete.
- Ensure that all personal are continuously trained to properly handle hazardous material.
While we pay attention to every detail during the cleaning process, we still remain flexible because the CDC's recommended cleaning procedures for COVID-19 continues to evolve. Clean & Polish will stay abreast of changes recommended by the Center for Disease Control and other subject matter experts.
We are constantly learning about the best ways to kill COVID-19 and training our workforce accordingly. Clean & Polish is standing by, ready to support you and your team as we face this global challenge.
Please contact us at (800) 811-4989 or email@example.com if you have any questions or want to schedule us to disinfect your spaces.